Friday, June 13, 2008

Pre-Challenge 9 - Last But Not Least....

We didn't expect our blog to be quite a hit, but judging from the average of about 40-over hits per day, I guess it's really picking up some momentum! :)

So yeah, I ended the previous entry with a little cliffhanger... I'm sure many of you really want to know what our final Challenge would be....

Upon the completion of the RUSH Challenge #8 at FF Menara Summit, all teams were given their last and final RUSH Challenge #9 clue. And it reads...

"I may be the smallest among my siblings, but I ain't no downtown club. Come join me on Sat 14 June and attend the 4.20pm class"

So can you guess where we are going? Can you guess what we are going to do? Well... If you check the official timetable, you would know that the final class is NOT a Les Mills program, but instead it is.... *drum roll*

BALLROOM DANCING!

(I know Simon is very excited hear about it coz he just LOVES Ballroom Latin!)


Posted by: Colin

No comments: