Friday, June 6, 2008

Pre-Challenge 6 - Ready or Not? Here I Step!

Wow... Time really flies when you're having such a great time. We're done with our 5th RUSH Challenge already and the 6th one is happening tomorrow!

Our 6th RUSH clue slip instructed teams to proceed to Wisma SPK tomorrow for the BodyStep class at 1210pm. This Saturday is actually a public holiday for those that are unaware, so yeah, late last night before I slept I went to boot-up my PC to check out my work calender to make sure that my company didn't adopt today as a holiday. The replacement holiday has instead been slotted to 26th December (Boxing Day).

For tomorrow's challenge, three of my teammates are unable to make it - Jason is going to Penang with his family, KK is attending a wedding luncheon while Natalie is occupied. So looks like it would be and Simon this time around... Hope the other teams will keep us company through the class *looks at Team Disney and Tropical 5* since we'll be outnumbered... Hahahaha.

We are also not sure what puzzle awaits us tomorrow after completion of the BodyStep class, but I'm really looking forward to crack my head on it... Haha. Hope some of my experiences in playing Cranium would help me tomorrow too. Hehe.


Kelvin & Alvin with their The Ratts insignia!

And also, would like to take this chance to wish two of our greatest supporters, the twins Kelvin and Alvin a very Happy Birthday! The twins celebrated their birthday on Tuesday, June 3rd. So if ya see them around in the gym somewhere, walk up to them and say, "Hi! Happy Belated Birthday!". I'm sure they'll be surprised!!

It's Friday people so let's look forward to the weekend! :D


Posted by: Colin
Ideas by: Simon

No comments: