Friday, May 23, 2008

Pre-Challenge 2: Psych-ing up for Attack!

Just finished a meeting here in the office, our division monthly meeting actually and wooo hooo... We have free lunch in the office today - one of our department is making positive EBIT and we're having pizzas for lunch!

We'll be having our 2nd RUSH Challenge tonight, and for this challenge team members are required to do the BodyAttack class at IOI Mall (840pm). Also, for the first time, an additional question is inserted into the clue slip, so yeah, for the following week we have to go and do some counting.... Hahaha.

Jason is feeling better already, recovering well from his high fever. He was on MC for two days on Tues and Wed; and was back at work yesterday. He says he's ready for Attack tonight (but he's not done Attack before) so yeah I guess it will be FUN FUN FUN :P

Simon is of course quite busy, with practice for his upcoming performances during the last quarter of the year. KK is perhaps one of the busiest person at work that I know (he went back to office AFTER the last RUSH Challenge at FF KBT) and as or me, yeah, have been pretty busy (was working on Wesak Day in the office) with two very lengthy and highly technical tender clarifications to settle. But it's all done with, and I'm enjoying my leisurely Friday afternoon.

Nat on the other hand, got herself slightly injured on her knee when she fell and hit a chair at her house last night. She told me that it was bleeding and she was applying some ice over it, am not sure if she can do the class tonight, but in the case if she decides to, well take it easy ok, gal? Take the easy options... Hehe (like I do, even though I'm not injured... :P)

So we're all pretty much ready for tonight's challenge and not sure what will happen next.... All I can say is that I can't wait for the Jam challenge to come! That'd be fun for sure!

Come and catch us and join in the fun tonight at IOI Mall if you're able to make it for the Attack class later on. We'll be in black, so I guess it will be easy to spot a bunch of crazy guys (and a gal) in black at the back of the class...

See ya!

Posted by: Colin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

all the best RATTs !!!! see you all in combat. tee hee..

The J said...

Oh Yeah~ I have never been to Attack class thus far.. And first time to join.. Is just recovered from high fever!!!.. Hmm.. Really attacking myself tho!.. =P Hopefully, I can bear with it!.. Finger Cross........

~J~