Saturday, May 24, 2008

Challenge 2: Barely Survivin' Attack!

Haha... I'm pretty sure many of you wanted to know how did things go this evening at IOI Mall... Well let's put it that the class was HYPER and some of us barely survived the torture that we were put through by Peter... :P

As mentioned in the previous posting, our 2nd RUSH Challenge is to attend the BodyAttack class on Friday evening at IOI Mall. Together with it, in the clue slip, we had an additional question - we were supposed to count the number of classes that the GXM of IOI have during the following week of May 23rd to June 1st.

Counting the classes was perhaps the easier part, the class was a totally different thing altogether.

Simon arrived early at IOI and being the crazy class freak that he is, he did BodyJam, BodyCombat and finally the last class BodyAttack. I arrived at the gym slightly before 7pm, and decided to do some 'stretches' and warm up in Brian's BodyBalance at 740pm. Brian did some very memorable Balance tracks, including my fave The Voice Within by Christina Aguilera and back track by Ronan Keating and Le Ann Rimes. Good stuff. Had a good stretch before the Attack class but I guess it wasn't enough..... :p

Jason managed to attend part of the Combat class for warm up, he was afterall still recuperating from his high fever on Monday. Natalie and KK arrived soon after, and for today, we were all dressed in black, and we stood at the corner near the door of the Main Studio.


The RATTs with Attack Drill Sergeant Peter Chang!

I think Peter was kinda excited to find out that his class has been picked for the Attack leg of the RUSH Challenge so I DID think he modified his track listing to torture us a little bit more.... Haha. It was Jason's first time in Attack, but the rest of us have done Attack before, it was still ok but I guess my legs were really giving way.... And it also didn't help when Peter only knows MY name (among all other teams in the class) and I was doing the easy option at most times, if not 'mencuri ayam' merata-rata.... Hahahahah.

"COLIN! 6 INCHES LOWER!"

"COLIN! YOU ARE DOING IT LIKE THIS!" (*obviously wrong way :P)

"COLIN!" "COLIN!" "COLIN!!!!!!!" :P

LOL. I have to say that it brings to memory a similar class that I've attended before in the past... And yes it was Attack as well and the instructor also only knew my name of everyone in the class... Hahaha.

The class was really tough but I'm glad we managed to finish it, despite Jason was still recuperating and Nat's knee is still a little injured. Although the class was really hyper, I guess we really did have FUN and that I guess is the greatest reward of all.


The RATTs striking the official RUSH "Pose" with GXM Alvin Looi

Upon completion of the class, we met up with Alvin to collect the third clue of the RUSH Challenge. For the third RUSH Challenge, teams are required to head over to FF Leisure Mall this coming Tuesday for the 840pm class.... What class is it? Well I'll give you two clues:-

a) You can check out the FF GX Timetable at http://www.fitnessfirst.com.my/ or
b) It's my fave Les Mills GX Class.... :P

Need I say more? Peter must be really excited coz he said he prayed that our following challenges will kena his class and yep, we'll be drill again during his Jam class next week. Cha Cha Heels until we collapse? No More Tears? Don't Stop The Music? Hahhahaha :)

So guys, come and join us next week at Leisure Mall for BodyJam yea! Let's rock the house!

In the meantime, the team will be at our homeclub, FF The Curve for Saturday afternoon's BodyJam, so if ya guys want to buy your coupons from us, pls come and see any of us. If you have any question too, pls come and see us and feel free to ask. We'll try and clarify if you have any doubts on the Miracle 2008 event and mechanism.

Till then, cheerios!

Posted by: Colin
Pics by: Natalie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job guys!!!

IF you come on monday... CC's class is rather full..And my pump is quite full too!! And I can "Sell" you all too!! :)

But you have to come out with a creative self-introduction lor... :)

yw[2k] said...

Thanks for your support Swee :)

shades said...

Hi hi,

How's it going?

Not that I want to put pressure on you, but my IOI morning ladies already bought 32 booklets:)

Let's see you top that....

yw[2k] said...

Hehe... As per request, I've photostated the coupon verification sheet :P

I can send you the template if you want hahahahaha :)

But I have to say we are not as fast as your IOI morning ladies lor :(