Monday, May 19, 2008

~Enjoy The Moments..~



Really glad and honored to be a part of this wonderful team!.. This is really a great competition for myself as I have never joined in previous years.. This is the
1st time.. Well, I feel a little bit of nervous.. Also, excited!!..

For me, the competition is all about the Process!.. No matter at the end of the competition, our team can get into the Final or not.. I will still enjoy the process as much as I could!.. It is really not easy to commit ourselves into this very competition.. And, definitely not easy to get the same
"channel" of team mates.. So far, I am pretty happy to be a part of this team where I really could feel the correct flow in 5 of us.. Of course, nothing is Perfect.. But still, I am wishing for the best!..

The 1st challenge is coming.. Tomorrow, Body Balance class.. I am sick now.. Hopefully tomorrow I will recover lor!.. Anyway, anyhow.. I wish to tell all the RATTers.. Enjoy the Moments!!.. No matter win or lose.. We will always stay together and we enjoy the whole process.. That's the most importance, isn't it?..

~J~
Jason Siah
3.16pm 19th May 2008

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wei... I am not part of the RATTs group ler... My pic shouldn't be inside.... ;-)

yw[2k] said...

Hehee.... But hello... You are our unofficial photographer / cameraman ma! :P

And if I remember correctly, you were at our team briefing and Challenge 1!

The J said...

Yeah.. LeRoy.. I could not let myself to ignore that very one pic which has you in it ok? I told myself.. I must include that very picture!!!!.. Cos you are just as much as a team with us!!!.. Don't you dare to say you are not! =P

~J~