Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Challenge 1: Balance is the Key!

We had our team briefing last week on Thursday evening at 9pm at Menara Axis where all team leaders (and most team members) attended. The briefing was conducted by Alvin and Herny, and all of our enquiries and doubts were addressed at the meeting. And at the end of the briefing, we received our first clue:

=====

Checkpoint 1: Proceed to FF Klang Bukit Tinggi on May 20th to attend a BodyBalance class at 845pm. Upon completion of the challenge, the next clue (for Checkpoint 2) will be issued by the GXC/M upon signing and confirmation of the attendance score card.

=====

Left work after a heavy workload day (with two meetings, one was scheduled at 8am!) to head over to FF KBT. I've not been there myself before, and frankly to be honest I wasn't too sure of the way there. Printed a location map the previous night so that did help a bit. Nat sms'ed me some directions but I was told not to use the Klang town way as it would be terribly jammed during the evening.

Simon called me on the way and told me that he was waiting for me after the Klang KESAS Toll. It was jammed as I left the office but once I've sneaked into the NKVE it was quite smooth. FF KBT is SOOOO far away, even with using highways it still took me a bout a good 30-35 minutes at top speed to reach the mall. And the shopping mall is HUGE!

We parked outside and rushed inside, hoping to make it time for 'warm-up' aka BodyJam.

It was nice to be able to attend Fifi's class (haven't had the chance to yet!) and frankly, me, Simon and Natalie were simply having fun in the studio, hopping away to Rihanna's Don't Stop The Music. We were also joined by our LM friends in the studio towards the end of the block, and boy it was quite fun! :P

KK arrived bout 15 mins before Jam finished, and our poor Jason is down with high fever. He wanted to come but we (and Aunty Karen) advised him not to as his temperature is rather irregular at the moment. So rest well first ya J! Don't worry, we have another 8 more challenges.... Hahahah. Rest well, get well first and then we all will be back on track.

We registered for the Balance class before the class started, and the class was very full! Michelle was quite surprise to see such a packed class and she didn't know that her class was the first class picked for the Rush 2008 Challenge. Hehe. Surprise, surprise!

The Balance class was good, in fact I liked most of the songs selected. Simon was happy to able to do his fave 'Heaven' again, KK enjoyed the twist track while I enjoyed 'Hurt', 'Goodbye Milky Way' and the relaxation track. Awesome stuff, considering I've not been doing Balance for over two months already.

After the class was over, teams met up with Eric to get their Rush Scorecard signed, and then we we were handed our second clue....

Well, I don't want go give away too much on the second clue to our fellow readers but what I can tell you is that it will take place at FF IOI Mall this Friday 23rd May at 840pm.... (Can come and join us in the class and have fun together!)

Oh well maybe another clue: HIGH intensity and HIGH impact.

I guessed they started us off easy with a gentle Balance class and followed straight away with.... BODYATTACK!!! :P

Hahahhaa. Come and join us in the class while we burn some mega-calories!

Posted by: Colin

2 comments:

shades said...

glad you guys are coordinating well....

remember to register for class to guarantee your class attendance :)

yw[2k] said...

Hahah... Nice to see you here :P

Keep checking back for our team progress! Woot! :D